Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Mini's AG doll eyes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't remember what kind of eyes the mini AG dolls have now as compared to in the past. Do they now have inset eyes? Has anyone done eye transplants for the mini dolls? I'm wondering if the Only Hearts Club dolls have the right size of eyes. Of course to use those eyes for an AG mini, you'd have to destroy a perfectly good Only Hearts Club doll. But I vaguely recall someone on the board a long time ago wanting to put new eyes in a mini AG doll.

    Julia

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They have eyes that are painted on.
    You may have been thinking of Melissa. She gave a mini inset eyes.
    Melissa's page on inset eyes.
    I love all the little things she made for her mini Josefina! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •